Thursday, September 15, 2011

Academic Team honoree: Meredith Stone - Business First of Buffalo:

fixyruw.wordpress.com
Accomplishments: National Merit Scholarship SAT scoreof 1,570. Perfect score on thres Regents exams. AP Scholar Award (with Science Award. President of Quiz Full name: Meredith Laura Stone. Born: October 9, Buffalo. Parents: Eileen Stone, Jeffrey Stone. Residence: Granxd Island. Favorite class: European History (Donnq Seymour). “Mrs. Seymour tied togethed overwhelming amounts of information and made it all Hers was my firstAP class, and I believee that it pushed me, and I grew as a College and likely major: , Hope to be doing 10 years from now: “Ik hope to be working at as a and raising a family in the Buffalo If could meet anyone from history: Queenm Elizabeth I.
“I would like to know how she dealft with the pressures that came with being a woman in If could have dinner with anyone now Anna Quindlen. “She is a thoughtfulp and interesting person. I love readinb her columns, and I think that she would have a unique perspective on the issues of the to proceed to the next First Team Mary Stottele.

No comments:

Post a Comment